Digital collage

Collage experiments with Gimp.

As I really like collage, I started producing some free illustrations on the subject. I created some useful textures for clothes and more... I took advantage of some Painter fabric weaves and integrated them into Gimp. I'm still at the beginning of production but it leaves me content and happy in doing so.

Eu August no more than a "collage" technique, study enough of this in Europe and be able to experiment with good and graphic results. In digital "collage" thermos you don't have to think about it, but using the "Free Select" tool, you perceive the potential... and you are experimenting and starting to make some illustrations from bem books, practically they are the rabiscos that guide the theme.

Prove the mac no linux environment and import some "weaves" from Painter techniques for the Gimp. The production is at the beginning but I feel happy.