Friday, May 15, 2009

Illustration Friday [contagious]



This work I had in 2008 for the catalog XXK of Studio Kaleidon's friends [Rimini, Italia]. I think that work is very suitable for this theme, Contagious. The 'tessere' are contaminated from de drawings of the basis illustration. I think that lips is this responsible of many contagious situations... happiness, sadness...

The mosaics are very beautiful, some time ago I was doing a search on the Internet I found several programs that run on Linux to compose mosaics as a set of images. This work is an example, I used metapixel and gimp to make this work. The 'tessere' of the mosaic are the thumbnails of my works (drawings, paintings, prints, etc.).

3 comments:

Katie L. White said...

Very beautiful image.

Knitting Painter Woman said...

Nice conceptualization. Beautiful colors.

I need a guide said...

great!
blog molto interessante!

http://www.ineedaguide.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...